Thank you (again) Jess over at Unexpected Adventures for nominating me for this award. The Versatile Blogger Award seems pretty apt for my blog, seeing as it’s just a massive mish-mash of my random thoughts and experiences. You might as well all be reading my diary tbh (that doesn’t mean you have permission to read my diary – Mum, I’m looking at you). But that’s fine by me, as it means I can just come to my blog whenever I fancy and write about anything and everything. This probably goes against all the advice about ‘successful’ blogging because I guess it’s good to have a specific niche, but oh well. I’m perfectly happy to be niche-less.
The rules: Select other blogs and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award and tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I am slightly addicted to documentaries. Not just any, though, I’m obsessed with medical documentaries, like 24 Hours in A&E, 999 What’s Your Emergency?, Ambulance, and (if I’m desperate) GPs Behind Closed Doors. I’m actually watching one right now. Perfect Thursday night in tbh.
- I go to church every Sunday and I’ve joined a Connect Group, which is basically just a fab gang of people who meet up once a week and chat about life.
- One of my biggest regrets is that I didn’t take GCSE or A Level History. It makes me sad that I’m so rubbish at it and can’t answer many questions in pub quizzes or board games, *sad face*.
- I’ve struggled with my mental health for most of my life. I don’t think anyone should be ashamed of having a mental illness, just as people shouldn’t be ashamed for having a physical illness. V deep.
- I had braces for 5 WHOLE YEARS. And then I stopped bothering to wear my retainers at night, so my teeth aren’t even straight anymore. Brill.
- I would absolutely love to run a marathon one day. Or even a half marathon. But I have stupid feet/hips, so this is probs quite unlikely.
- I like mornings. Not even sorry.